Add some purpose and do something you love while you watch the big game!
Knit your Bit! JVC is collecting handmade hats and scarves.
- Scarves should be 7×50 inches and hats should fit an adult head. For more instructions – Click Here
- Drop off at Park Heights JCC (5700 Park Heights Ave) or contact JVC directly (410-843-7478)
Create and decorate math flashcards for after school programs
- Using a marker, write a simple addition or subtraction math problem on one side of the card.
- Using a pen, write the answer on the other side of the card.
- Math problems should be appropriate for a child in early elementary school, just beginning to learn addition and subtraction.
- Please write neatly, in large and legible numbers. The children who will be using the cards are just learning to read and count; it also demonstrates respect to them to give them professional-looking flash cards.
Drop off at Park Heights JCC (5700 Park Heights Ave) or contact JVC directly (410-843-7478)
Bake and decorate cookies for First Responders
- Find a simple recipe here to make cookies from scratch and decorate cookies with icing, or buy pre-made and decorate!
- Donate to your local first responder, such as Pikesville Volunteer Fire Company, 40 East Sudbrook Lane, Pikesville, 21208
Don’t forgot to post your SuperTailgate with a Purpose pictures on our Facebook or tag us on Instagram. Use the tag #JVCBaltimore #Supertailgatewithapurpose