The Associated Staff Day of Service will be held on Thursday July 14, 2016.
We will gather as a staff at 8:45 am on Thursday morning at Myerberg Senior Center (3101 Fallstaff Rd, Baltimore, MD 21209) for a bagel breakfast and discussion and depart to different projects around the community from there.
The project options are:
- Indoor School Beautification (low activity)- creating small murals, shredding, and updating bulletin boards at Milbrook or Fallstaff Elementary Schools
- Indoor School Beautification (medium activity)- painting walls and cleaning at Fallstaff Elementary School
- Meal Service and Donation Sorting at Paul’s Place
- Outdoor Gardening Projects at Bedford Elementary School
- Senior Activities at Weinberg Park
- Youth Activities for campers at Summer READS, Summer Dreams, Kids Safe Zone, or Lillian Jones Rec Center (indoor and outdoor)
Please use this form to register for the day of service. Contact Abigail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jenny (email@example.com) with any questions.