The Repair the World Baltimore Advisory Council serves as a guiding structure to Repair the World Baltimore staff and their programming. If interested in participating in this council, please fill out the form below. Advisory Council members are asked to make a level of commitment which we’ve highlighted below, in addition to acknowledging some of the benefits from their participation in this council.
- Be present at all (or as many as possible) annual days of service.
- Work with the Repair the World Baltimore Program Associates to plan/organize 1-2 programs throughout the program year.
- Attend shared conversations/think tank meetings with others who care about this work.
- The opportunity to be a part of a Jewish social justice community in Baltimore.
- The chance to build your own relationships/networks in order to tap into areas of most interest to you.
- Help to create a Repair the World Baltimore network of like-minded individuals with a passion for social justice.
Please select a valid form