JVC Statement on Racial Justice and Volunteerism
JVC is committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and to acting toward racial justice in its internal and external work. Through JVC’s Statement on Racial Justice JVC seeks to define the connection between racial justice and hands-on volunteerism.
Jewish Volunteer Connection engages volunteers to meet vital community needs and live with purpose through meaningful service.
Strong, connected communities supported through purposeful and committed volunteering.
- Nurture passionate engagement.
- Respectfully listen, learn, and collaborate.
- Fulfill needs.
- Innovate, analyze, and improve.
- Be open, honest, timely, and thorough.
- Be an expert.
- Take ownership, be supported, have fun.