Join JVC to Live With Purpose by assembling kits with personal hygiene items to support individuals experiencing homelessness.
Who are we helping? Hygiene kits will be donated to Baltimore Station, Esperanza Center, and more.
Jewish Values in action:
- Chesed- kindness
- V’ahavta L’reacha Kamocha- loving your neighbor as yourself
- K’vod He-ahnee- respecting the poor
- Quart or gallon sized Ziploc bags
- Travel sized:
- Soap/Body Wash
- Label or card to attach to the kit (JVC can provide a template)
- Fill the Ziploc bag with one of each item.
- Add a label or card with a well wish for the recipient.
Did You know? Nationally, 8% of the homeless population are veterans.
Learn more about the issue of homelessness and use discussion questions with your family/group! Stay tuned! Materials coming soon!
To register for this project or to learn more, fill out the below form: