This winter, help support families and children by donating a frozen casserole!
Drop off Date is Tuesday, February 25th. Times are Listed Below.
Who are we helping? Last year we collected close to 400 casseroles and we are hoping to make an even bigger impact this year. Recipients include a variety of local organizations that support families and individuals in need, such as Living Classrooms and other Baltimore-based nonprofits.
- Disposable casserole tin (usually 12 x 10 inches)
- Ingredients for your favorite casserole dish
- Make your favorite casserole/meal in the casserole tin.
- Place a label on the cover of the casserole with an explanation of what you made and any key ingredients or common allergens.
- Freeze casseroles or make sure they are freshly delivered.
Learn more about the issues of hunger and food insecurity. Check out our family and adult & teen conversation guides!
Looking for recipes? Try these!
Easy Mexican Lasagna
Healthy Ground Meat & Bean
Want to Participate? Register Today!
- Casserole tins can be picked up at the Park Heights JCC, after coordination with staff. Alternate arrangements can be made as needed.
Drop off Date is Tuesday, February 25th
Live with Purpose sponsored by: