Join JVC to Live With Purpose by assembling kits with personal hygiene items to support individuals served by JVC’s non-profit partners. All people need these items to prepare them for the day ahead: work, school, or receiving the help or treatment they need.
Who are we helping? Hygiene kits will be donated to Baltimore Station, Esperanza Center, and more.
Jewish Values in action:
- Atzmaut – Self Sufficiency, independence
- Quart or gallon sized Ziploc bags
- Travel sized:
- Soap/Body Wash
- Label or card to attach to the kit (JVC can provide a template)
- Fill the Ziploc bag with one of each item.
- Add a label or card with a well wish for the recipient.
Learn more about the issue of hygiene and use discussion questions with your family/group! CLICK HERE!
To register for this project or to learn more, fill out the below form:
- Supplies can be picked up at the Park Heights JCC, after coordination with staff. Once the project is done, you will also drop off at the Park Heights JCC. Alternate arrangements can be made as needed. Please give JVC staff up to 4 business days to complete your order.
If you’re interested in obtaining supplies for this project and supporting JVC’s Live With Purpose, see below.
Cost is a donation:
$18 for supplies for 10 Hygiene Kits.
Your gift represents a charitable contribution.
Live with Purpose sponsored by: